USAID commodity security database - A database of basic commodity security indicators for family planning for all countries where USAID operates. It includes indicators on policy environment and method mix.
The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with over 6,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin.
Policy documents for selected countries:
- Ghana: Supply Chain Management Strategy
- Uganda: RHCS Strategy
- Sudan: RHCS Strategy
- Guatemala: RHCS Strategy (in Spanish)
- Senegal: Family Planning Strategy (in French)
- Congo: Mapping Systems Supply and Distrubution Drugs and other Health Products (In French)
Family planning in the Democratic Republic of Congo - Comprehensive information on the status of family planning in the DRC from both a programmatic and supply perspective (in English and in French)
- Mozambique: RHCS Strategy (in Portuguese)
- Honduras: RHCS Strategy (in Spanish)
- Burkina Faso: Continuous financing helps advance contraceptive security in Burkina Faso
- Ethiopia: Contraceptive Security and Decentralization: Reproductive Health Commodity Security in a Decentralized Setting: Learning from Ethiopia
- Tanzania: Using a quality improvement approach to improve contraceptive security in Tanzania