Supplier Protest

Suppliers perceiving that they have been unjustly or unfairly treated in connection with a solicitation, evaluations, or award of a contract, may complain to the UNFPA Business Unit Head indicated in the solicitation documents of the specific bid in reference. Should the protestor be unsatisfied with the reply provided by the UNFPA Business Unit Head, the protestor may contact the Chief of Procurement Services Branch at