UNFPA Office in Copenhagen is presently recruiting for the following vacancies:
1. Deadline for below Job application is 23rd of March 2014 (UTC+1).
- Administrative Assistant (GS-5)
2. Deadline for below Job application is 30th of March 2014 (UTC+1).
- RHI Data focal point (GS-4)
Please note that the selected candidate must have a valid residence/working permit in Denmark.
The UNFPA Offices in Europe recruit interns three to six month periods usually once or twice a year. On occasion there's an internship opportunity in one of the offices we will announce it on this site.
We can only consider applications for a specific announcement and only candidates unders serious consideration for internship will be contacted.
Interns assist with drafting analytical documents on the political, governmental, non-governmental and media environments in donor countries, preparing and attending intergovernmental and UN meetings (in Geneva) and European Parliament and European Commission meetings (in Brussels), reviewing technical publications, preparing presentations, liaising with civil society partners and organizing outreach activities, such as press conferences and exhibits.
Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. Minimum qualifications include:
- Expressed interest in the field of development
- Expressed interest in European Union Affairs (for Brussels Office)
- Undergraduate degree or enrolment in a social science or development studies programme
- Written and spoken proficiency in English. Fluency in French is strongly desirable in Brussels and Geneva. For the Nordic Office, written and spoken proficiency in any of the Nordic languages is a prerequisite.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and to establish and maintain good working relations in a multicultural team and with a wide range of partners.
For further information on employment at UNFPA: http://www.unfpa.org/about/employment
Notice to Applicants
UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline: http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm
Avis: Il n’y a pas de droits a acquitter, que ce soit au moment du depot de candidature ou après.
Aviso: No existe ninguna tarifa o cuota que deba ser pagada en ningún momento del proceso de selección.